Foreigners who can not start University fee-free may undertake studies on the basis of:

  • international agreements
  • agreements concluded between higher education institutions
  • decisions of the minister responsible for higher education
  • decisions of the NAWA director
  • decisions of the NCN director
  • decisions of the rector of a higher education insitution